The Site is owned and operated by Inmagine Lab Pte. Ltd.. All contents on the Site are owned by SlidesTheme and protected by international copyright laws and international treaty provisions. SlidesTheme retains all rights not expressly granted by this Agreement. The license contained in this Agreement will terminate automatically without notice from SlidesTheme, if you fail to comply with any provision of this Agreement. Upon termination, you must delete and destroy all materials obtained from the Site, copies, and related documentation thereof. In addition, SlidesTheme reserves the right to terminate the Site without notice.
- AUTHORIZED USE
Any content downloaded by you from the Site, including, without limitation, slide presentation templates for various themes and types including but not limited to the texts, fonts, images, illustrations, videos, colours and all graphic contents, incorporated in or available on the Site (collectively, the ”Content”) is licensed to you by SlidesTheme. Your use of the Content, or any intellectual property rights therein, is dependent upon your acceptance of the License Agreement at https://slidestheme.com/license-agreement (“License Agreement”).
- LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES
SlidesTheme provides links to third-party sites as a convenience to you. SlidesTheme does not control third-party sites or links to third-party sites. Links to third-party sites are not an endorsement by SlidesTheme of such sites. SlidesTheme is not responsible for the content of any linked sites.
- LIMITED WARRANTY
SlidesTheme represents that it has the right to enter into this Agreement and has the right to grant this Agreement under these terms.
EXCEPT AS PROVIDED ABOVE, THE CONTENT, ARE PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ ‘AS AVAILABLE’ AND ‘WITH ALL FAULTS’ BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SLIDESTHEME DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT AND THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT ITS USE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE CONTENT AND THE SITE ARE WITH YOU. SHOULD THE CONTENT PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU (AND NOT SLIDESTHEME OR AN AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL OR OTHER COMPUTER DEALER) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
Certain states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. You have specific rights under this warranty, but you may have others, which vary from state to state.
- YOU REPRESENT, WARRANT AND COVENANT THAT:
- You are at least eighteen (18) years of age and have the right to enter into this Agreement;
- You will not use the Content or the Site in any way that is not permitted by this Agreement or the License Agreement;
- Your use of the Content or the Site will not violate any rights including but not limited to copyrights, intellectual property rights, trademark, privacy, or any other applicable law or regulation of any country, state, other governmental entities or any third party;
- You will not use the Content or the Site negligently, for fraudulent purposes or in any unlawful way that could damage the interest of SlidesTheme;
- Your use of the Site will not cause any damages, overload, deteriorate or impede the normal use of the Site;
- The information you provide to SlidesTheme is accurate and true; and
- You agree that all passwords to your SlidesTheme account are to be held in the strictest of confidence. You may not share or disclose any password or log in information to any other user or third party other than as specifically provided for herein. If you breach any provision of this section, we shall be entitled to:
- terminate this Agreement immediately without notice to you; and
- seek any legal or equitable remedies.
- LIMITATION OF REMEDIES
No Monetary Damages: Under no circumstances whatsoever will SlidesTheme be liable to you for any damages, including any lost profits or revenues, lost savings, or other special, general, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of the use or inability to use the Content or the Site. Some states do not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. For the avoidance of doubt, SlidesTheme shall not be liable for any damages that may result from interruptions, viruses, omissions, unavailability, instability, negligence, delay, changes and closure to the Site or any other event.
You agree to fully defend and indemnify SlidesTheme, its employees, directors, and officers, and anyone else associated with SlidesTheme, and each of their successors, licensees, and assigns free and harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, costs, losses, damages, or expenses, including attorneys’ fees and expenses, arising from the breach of the warranty above or the terms of this Agreement.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All intellectual property rights over the Content and the Site, including, without limitation, slide presentation templates for various themes and types including but not limited to the texts, fonts, images, illustrations, videos, colorus and all graphic contents, shall be exclusively and solely owned by SlidesTheme. No title, copyright or intellectual property rights are transferred or granted in any way to you.
- NO WAIVER
Failure by SlidesTheme to enforce any provision of this Agreement will not be deemed a waiver of future enforcement of that or any other provision.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Singapore, without regard to the conflict of laws principles.
- All disputes arising out of or in connection with the performance of this Agreement shall be settled through friendly negotiations. If the parties are unable to resolve any such dispute within thirty (30) days after the commencement of negotiations, the parties agree that the dispute shall be settled by arbitration in Singapore under the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (“SIAC”) administered SIAC Arbitration Rules in force when the notice of arbitration is submitted in accordance with these rules. The number of arbitrators shall be one (1). The language of the arbitration shall be English. The arbitral award shall be final and binding upon both parties.
- You acknowledge and agree that any breach of any covenant, representations and warranties contained in this Agreement would cause irreparable injury to SlidesTheme such that damages and remedies under Singapore Law for any breach of any such covenant would be inadequate. You further acknowledge and agree that the arbitral tribunal may order any interim measure it deems necessary or proper in accordance with the applicable laws of Singapore, including without limitation, any injunctive or enjoining procedural orders or interlocutory awards.
- LEGAL FEES
If SlidesTheme is obligated to go to the arbitration centre to enforce any of its rights, or to collect any fees, you agree to reimburse SlidesTheme for its legal fees, costs, and disbursements if SlidesTheme is successful.
The parties are independent contractors and no employment, agency, or joint venture is created hereunder. This Agreement, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder may not be transferred or assigned by you but may be assigned by us without restriction.
- ENTIRE CONTRACT
You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement, understand it, and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions. You further agree that it is the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between you and SlidesTheme, which supersedes any proposal or prior agreement, oral or written, and any other communication between you and SlidesTheme relating to the subject of this Agreement.
Should any provision of this Agreement be held to be void or invalid, that fact will not affect any other provision, and the remainder of this Agreement will be construed to most closely give effect to the parties’ intentions.
Last Updated: 4th March 2021