PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT (“AGREEMENT”) YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT IS AN ABSOLUTE CONDITION OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE OF SLIDESTHEME.
This is an agreement between Inmagine Lab Pte. Ltd. conducting business or transactions through and as SlidesTheme (“SlidesTheme”, “We”, “Our”, or “Us”) at the site of www.slidestheme.com, including any of its subdomains and/or sections (the “Site”) and the user (“You” or “Your”) who is using the service from the Site which include the download and use of certain content (“Service”). You may not allow anyone else to use Your username or password. Each use / activity / transaction originating from Your username / account will be attributed to and be held responsible by You, regardless of whether such use / activity / transaction was known to or approved by You. You must not use any automated means to access, log-in or register accounts on the Site.
We reserve the right to amend, change, alter, substitute, or otherwise modify the terms and conditions of this Agreement (and other terms and conditions, guidelines, or policies at the Site) at any time (“Update“). Each Update will be dated and indicated on the Site, and such indication shall serve as effective notification to You.
You have agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement and by using the Service from SlidesTheme, You acknowledge that You have read, understood, and accepted the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- SLIDESTHEME REPRESENTATION
- SlidesTheme represents to the best of its knowledge that it owns all rights or has all requisite authority, including all copyrights, in and to the Service or, is authorized to license the SlidesTheme Content (as defined below under Clause 4) under the terms and conditions of this Agreement; provided, however, that such representation will be deemed inapplicable with regards to the Service which is found to be subject to the ownership or rights of any third party (other than SlidesTheme) without the reasonable knowledge or fault of SlidesTheme. The copyright and all other rights of the Service shall remain with SlidesTheme and/or its respective suppliers.
- The Service is made available to You on an “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE”, and “WITH ALL FAULTS”. SlidesTheme, its employees, directors, and officers, and anyone else associated with SlidesTheme disclaims, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any and all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or that Your usage of SlidesTheme will be uninterrupted, error free of computer viruses or other damaging materials. When You access and use the Service You do so at Your risk. SlidesTheme, its employees and officers, and anyone else acting on behalf of SlidesTheme also disclaims any and all common-law duties, including without limitation duties of reasonable care and workmanlike effort.
- You understand and acknowledge that neither SlidesTheme, its employees, directors, and officers, nor anyone acting on behalf of the Site has made any representation or warranty that Your use of the Service will not infringe or violate the trademark rights of any third party, or constitute a false designation of origin or any other form of unfair competition, and
- You understand that You should seek competent counsel before using the Service on or in connection with any goods or services or for any other commercial purposes.
- USER REPRESENTATION
You represent and warrant that:
- You are at least of the legal age of Your country of residence and have the right to enter into this Agreement.
- If You are representing a legal entity, You must be duly empowered or authorised by said legal entity and that the legal entity is bound by this Agreement.
- You will not use the Service in any way that is not permitted by this Agreement.
- Your use of the Service will not violate any applicable law or regulation of any country, state, or other governmental entity.
- Information You provide to SlidesTheme is accurate and true.
- Except as otherwise stated in this Agreement, any account(s) opened or maintained by You on the Site will only be accessed and used by You for the purposes and on the terms and conditions stipulated in this Agreement.
- GRANT OF LICENSE
Subject to the terms and conditions herein, SlidesTheme grants You a limited, non-exclusive, worldwide, non-transferable license to use, download, and modify the slide presentations templates regarding various themes and styles that may include, without limitation, text files and graphic resources such as images, vectors, illustrations, stickers, icons, colours and such other materials which may be introduced from time to time by SlidesTheme (collectively known as the “SlidesTheme Content”) through the Site. We reserve all the rights with regard to both the Service and all the SlidesTheme Content.
- USER ACCOUNT ONLY
- In order to use the Service, You must register a single user account and activating Your account. As such, You must provide a valid email address whereby You can receive any notification about the Service.
- You undertake to provide any information required for registration of a single user account on a mandatory nature, as well as to provide information which is up-to-date, accurate and complete. You also have the responsibility to keep the information provided up-to-date in an appropriate manner.
- This Agreement allows the creation and registration of a single user account. You may not disclose to anyone else to use Your username or password. You may not allow other users to gain access Your account nor use the account of another users. You are fully responsible for everything carried out from Your account.
- SlidesTheme reserves the right to suspend or terminate Your account if any information provided is false or You have failed to comply with this Agreement.
- USER REGULATIONS
- During the course of Your use of the Service, You are allowed to:-
- download any SlidesTheme Content offered in the Service;
- modify the SlidesTheme Content to create presentations adapted based on Your needs (the “Adapted Content”);
- use the Adapted Content for both personal and commercial projects;
- Share the SlidesTheme Content with other individuals who belong to the same team or organisation with You and who are collaborating with You on the creation of the Adapted Content; and
- You shall abide by all copyright notices, trademark rules, and shall not use, copy, reproduce, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, upload, display, license, sub-license, rent, lend, assign, gift, sell or otherwise transfer or distribute for any purposes whatsoever any portion of the SlidesTheme Content not owned by You: (i) without the express prior written consent of SlidesTheme and/or its respective supplier or (ii) in any way that violates any third party right. You acknowledge that some fonts and symbols used during Your use of the Service might have been licensed from a third-party provider.
- During the course of Your use of the Service, You are not allowed to:
- sublicense, sell, rent lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host or otherwise commercially exploit any part of the SlidesTheme Content and/or the Adapted Content displayed on the Service;
- use the SlidesTheme Content in its original form for the creation of an Adapted Content authorize any third party to use the SlidesTheme Content separately or detached from an Adapted Content;
- modify or alter any part of the Service;
- access the Service through any technology or means other than the technology provided on the Service, or other authorized means SlidesTheme may designate from time to time;
- sell access to the Service, or sell advertising, sponsorships or promotions relating to the SlidesTheme Content on the Service without SlidesTheme prior written approval;
- redistribute the SlidesTheme Content or the components and the source code of the Service as stock, in a tool or template, or with its respective source files for the creation of a similar service to the Service;
- claim trademark, service marks rights or any other branding or identifiers over the Service;
- remove any notice in relation to any proprietary right that is embedded in the Service or avoid, bypass, remove or impair any measure that effectively controls access to the Service;
- activate the “right-click” function in the SlidesTheme Content, remove any metadata in the SlidesTheme Content, or reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Service to enable the download or use the SlidesTheme Content on a stand-alone basis;
- if the SlidesTheme Content contains an image of a person, even if the SlidesTheme Content is model-released, You shall not use it in a way that creates a fake identity, implies personal endorsement of a product by the person, or in connection with sensitive subjects unless You include a statement that the image is used for illustrative purposes only and that the individual is a model; and
- using the SlidesTheme Content or the Adapted Content without asserting the Attribution (defined below) as required by SlidesTheme.
- In order to be able to use the SlidesTheme Content and/or the Adapted Content, You must, at all times make sure that You assert the appropriate attribution in all copies of Your presentation. You may do so by keeping the “Thanks” slide (provided in the SlidesTheme Content) as part of your Adapted Content (“Attribution”). Your rights under this condition shall end automatically without any prior notice if You fail to give any Attribution. Upon termination of these rights, You shall cease any use of the SlidesTheme Content and/or the Adapted Content and shall destroy any total or partial copies thereof.
- During the course of Your use of the Service, You are allowed to:-
- UNILATERAL ACTION
- You understand and agree that SlidesTheme may, in its sole discretion:
- monitor Your activity as frequently as SlidesTheme, in its sole discretion determines, for any violation of this Agreement;
- track any abuse of Your username and password in connection with the Site or in connection with this Agreement;
- terminate Your account immediately if We detect You are using or are trying to use any automated means to use the Service; and
- terminate Your account, without notice, if We find what We believe to be any violation of this Agreement and/or any abuse of Your username and password. If Your account is terminated for any violation of this Agreement and/or any abuse of a username or password, You shall lose all rights to the Service and cease usage of the Service.
- You understand and agree that SlidesTheme may, in its sole discretion:
- This Agreement is effective until it is terminated. You can terminate this Agreement by destroying or deleting copies or archives of the SlidesTheme Content derived from the Service, along with any copies or archives of it or accompanying materials (if applicable) and cease to use the Service for any purpose.
- We can terminate this Agreement without advance notice to You if You fail to comply with any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Upon such termination, You must immediately (i) cease using SlidesTheme Content and the Service for any purpose; (ii) destroy or delete copies and archives of the SlidesTheme Content, Adapted Content or accompanying materials; and (iii) if requested, confirm to Us in writing that You have complied with all these requirements.
- We reserve the right to revoke or amend this Agreement granted to You at any time.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS You further agree that You are obtaining only a limited license to use and access the Service expressly set forth above and that no ownership rights are being conveyed to You. SlidesTheme shall retain all right, title, and interest (including all patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret and other intellectual property rights) in and to the Service, all related and underlying technology and documentation. Further, You agree that the Service is offered as an online, hosted solution and that You have no right to obtain a copy of any code underlying the Service. You may submit comments, questions, suggestions, or other feedback relating to SlidesTheme.
- WARRANTY DISCLAIMER You agree that neither SlidesTheme nor their respective affiliates, nor any of their respective officers, directors, employees, owners, agents, representatives, licensors and (sub)licensees (other than You), shall be liable for any general, punitive, special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages or loss of profits or any other damages, costs or losses arising from any use or non-use of the Service even if You have been advised, or advised of the possibility, of such damages.
Furthermore, SlidesTheme shall not be liable for any damages, costs or losses arising as a result of modifications or alterations made to the SlidesTheme Content and the Adapted Content or the context in which such SlidesTheme Content and the Adapted Content is used by You.
- INDEMNITY Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Agreement, You agree to fully defend, indemnify and hold SlidesTheme and its officers, directors, employees, owners, agents, representatives, licensors, and anyone else associated with SlidesTheme and each of their successors, (sub)licensees (other than You), and assignees free and harmless from any and all claims (including, without limitation, third party claims), liabilities, costs, losses, damages, or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, arising in connection with Your use of the Service and the Site or any breach or alleged breach of any representation, warranty, or other promise / obligation made by You in this Agreement.
- ASSIGNMENT The parties are independent contractors, and no employment, agency, or joint venture is created hereunder. This Agreement, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder may not be transferred or assigned by You but may be assigned by SlidesTheme without restriction.
- NO THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS Any person who is not a party to this Agreement (whether or not such person is named, referred to, or otherwise identified, or shall form part of a class of persons so named, referred to or identified, in this Agreement) shall have no right whatsoever to enforce this Agreement or any of its terms.
- SERVICE LIMITATION AND RESTRICTIONSWe will make reasonable efforts to keep SlidesTheme operational. However, certain technical difficulties or maintenance may, from time to time, result in temporary interruptions. To the extent permissible under applicable law, We reserve the right, periodically and at any time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, functions and features of SlidesTheme, with or without notice, all without liability to You, except where prohibited by law, for any interruption, modification, or discontinuation of SlidesTheme or any function or feature thereof. Notwithstanding the foregoing, You understand, agree, and accept that We have no obligation to maintain, support, upgrade, or update SlidesTheme, or to provide all or any specific content through SlidesTheme. This section will be enforced to the extent permissible by applicable law. We may, from time to time, remove any of the Service without notice to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Singapore, without regard to the conflict of laws principles.
- All disputes arising out of or in connection with the performance of this Agreement shall be settled through friendly negotiations. If the parties are unable to resolve any such dispute within thirty (30) days after the commencement of negotiations, the parties agree that the dispute shall be settled by arbitration in Singapore under the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (“SIAC”) administered SIAC Arbitration Rules in force when the notice of arbitration is submitted in accordance with these Rules. The number of the arbitrator shall be one (1). The language of the arbitration shall be English. The arbitral award shall be final and binding upon both parties.
- You acknowledge and agree that any breach of any covenant, representations, and warranties contained in this Agreement would cause irreparable injury to SlidesTheme such that damages and remedies under Singapore Law for any breach of any such covenant would be inadequate. You further acknowledge and agree that the arbitral tribunal may order any interim measure it deems necessary or proper in accordance with the applicable laws of Singapore, including without limitation, any injunctive or enjoining procedural orders or interlocutory awards.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between You and SlidesTheme regarding its subject matter and supersedes any previous written or oral agreement between You and SlidesTheme. Should any provision of this Agreement be held to be void or invalid, that fact will not affect any other provision, and the remainder of this Agreement will be deemed modified so that it is valid and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law. Failure by either party to enforce any provision of this Agreement will not be deemed a waiver of future enforcement of that or any other provision.
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS You agree that the communications between You and SlidesTheme use electronic means. For contractual purposes, You (a) consent to receive communications from SlidesTheme in an electronic form; and (b) agree that all terms and conditions, Agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that SlidesTheme provides to You electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if it were in a hardcopy writing. The foregoing does not affect Your non-waivable rights.
Last Updated: 4th March 2021